A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Experience the freedom of flying your own dragon.
Enjoy a relaxing flight as you listen to the wind whistle past you or test your skills with acrobatic sky races hidden throughout the lands. Discover the history of an ancient civilization.
You are Ayre, a young woman with a rare companion: the last living dragon. In the hopes of finding where your dragon came from you have spent the last few years travelling far and wide. Finally you have uncovered the homelands of an ancient dragon-riding people, the Skyriders.
Together you and your dragon search for clues to the lost civilization of the Skyriders.
Oh and figure out what's going on with this weird Crystal Comet while you're at it.
- An open world adventure where you can go anywhere you want from the beginning.
- 64 square kilometers of valleys, rivers, mountains and forests to get lost in.
- Non-violent gameplay design encourages exploration and discovery.
- Relax and chill on your dragon as you roam a fantastic world from above, or go on foot to search areas in detail.
- Complete acrobatic ring races to upgrade your dragon's abilities.
- Discover lost histories of an ancient civilization.
- Collect a lot of gems.
- Seriously, a LOT of gems.
- Secret Things
- Traditional Chinese
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Blender|
|Tags||Casual, chill, Dragons, Exploration, Female Protagonist, Flight, Low-poly, Non violent, Relaxing, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Latin America, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Chinese (Traditional)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Configurable controls, High-contrast|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Ayre 1.3.0 Major Update!94 days ago
- Ayre 1.2.8Feb 27, 2021
- Ayre 1.2.3Jan 16, 2021
- Ayre 1.2Jan 02, 2021
- Ayre 1.1.1 New Time Of Day System!Sep 17, 2020
- Ayre 1.0.12Jul 29, 2020
- Ayre 1.0.10Jun 03, 2020
- Ayre 1.0.9Jun 02, 2020