A downloadable game for Windows
Experience the freedom of flying your own dragon
Enjoy a relaxing flight as you listen to the wind whistle past you or test your skills with acrobatic sky races hidden throughout the lands. Discover the history of an ancient civilization.
You are Ayre, a young woman with a rare companion: the last living dragon. In the hopes of finding where your dragon came from you have spent the last few years travelling far and wide. Finally you have uncovered the homelands of an ancient dragon-riding people, the Skyriders.
Together you and your dragon search for clues to the lost civilization of the Skyriders.
Oh and figure out what's going on with this weird Crystal Comet while you're at it.
An open world adventure where you can go anywhere you want from the beginning.
- 64 square kilometers of valleys, rivers, mountains and forests to get lost in.
- Non-violent gameplay design encourages exploration and discovery/
- Relax and chill on your dragon as you roam a fantastic world from above, or go on foot to search areas in detail.
- Complete acrobatic ring races to upgrade your dragon's abilities.
- Discover lost histories of an ancient civilization.
- Collect a lot of gems.
- Seriously, a LOT of gems.
- Secret Things
|Updated||24 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||Casual, chill, Dragons, Exploration, Female Protagonist, Flight, Low-poly, Non violent, Relaxing, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Configurable controls, High-contrast|
Ayre's Allies Support Development!
Get exclusive access to this game by purchasing while quantities last.
Thank you for supporting Ayre!
Access to the Beta version allows you to help support development and test new features!
You will get access to the following files:
- Ayre 0.6 Milestone Update!33 days ago
- Ayre 0.5 UpdateMay 08, 2019
- Ayre 0.4.8 is available!Apr 05, 2019
- Ayre Major Milestone: Races CompleteMar 04, 2019
- Ayre 0.4 Off To The Races!Feb 04, 2019
- Update 0.3.1Nov 04, 2018
- Ayre updated to 0.3 with ReWired Controller SupportNov 03, 2018
- Earliest Access is a go!Oct 28, 2018